Best IR communications and engagement programme
Please note that for all awards categories, companies need to emphasise how they have successfully addressed the following IR principles:
- Having an equity story and investment case that are clearly communicated across all stakeholders and deliver long-term value creation
- Helping investors, analysts and others to understand the growth and value drivers of a company, such that there is a fair and orderly market in its shares
- Meeting or exceeding all regulatory requirements around disclosure and focusing on greater transparency of information both internally and externally
For this award we are looking for effective and successful implementation of an investor relations communications and engagement programme, that both reflects and supports the strategy and goals for the business.
The IR strategy should include and be supported by the following elements:
- An appropriate reporting calendar
- Presentation and statement to reflect strategy and performance
- Monitoring and management of company forecasts and analyst estimates
- Investor engagement through roadshows, site visits, divisional updates, product launches, etc.
- A website that gives a clear and concise picture of the company while also providing a forum for regulatory information.
Overall, judges will be looking for evidence of an effective and successful investor relations communications and engagement programme. In addition to the entry statement, entrants should include materials to support their entry and data that evidences this activity.
Best IR Communications and Engagement Programme will focus on, but not be limited to, the following:
- Roadshows and investor meetings
- Investor factsheets
- Investor presentations
- Capital markets days
- Corporate websites
- Site visits
- Use of video
- Other supporting investor materials /data